Friday 2 January 2015

Scrapology 5 of Anything challenge

It's been a difficult few months here in the Dry household, hence my absence from blogland.  My friends from facebook will already know our sad news that my wonderful Mum-in-law, Pamela Dry, was promoted to Glory on 17th December 2014.  We have the funeral and Thanks Giving Service on Monday 5th Jan.
I wanted to share my DT contribution to the Scrapology challenge for November which is still running for a few more days (details here) There is a cracking prize up for grabs and my fellow DT have excelled themselves with their fabulous pages if you need some more inspiration.  I've gone digital with my layout this month and used my Serif Craft Artist software and 'Pin Up Starlet' kit to create it.
I hope you have a chance to join in with this fun challenge.
Wishing you and yours a happy and healthy New Year.
Lots of love
Sandra x

3 comments:

Carol S. said...

So sorry to hear your sad news Sandra. A lovely layout and gorgeous photos. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Michelle said...

Hi Sandra
So sorry to hear your sad news, gentle thoughts flying your way. Loving you page, pretty neat software it looks like real paper! Hope this year is easier for you. X Michelle

Lynsey said...

Hi Sandra, thanks for stopping by my blog recently. Your layout is lovey! So sorry to hear your sad news.
Hugs Lynsey x