Thursday 6 November 2014

Scrapology November Challenge: H is for Hearts

 Hello folks!  There is another fantastic challenge over on Scrapology.  This time we are scraplifting the talented Carmen Crosseti Henriquez.  Hop on over to see the fantastic page that inspired the design team to create such a variety of layouts.
 The patterned papers are by Dove Craft.  I cut the layered frame and the letters for 'Isabelle' using my Cricut.  The ribbon and Princess rub-on are from my DCWV 'Once Upon a Time' stash.  The flowers are a mixture of Kaisercraft and others from my flower box.
I used my Martha Stewart punch to punch out vellum hearts which I coloured with alcohol markers.  I glittered the edges before hand stitching them in place.  I added green gems to the die cut frame and crystal lacquer to the frog and the castle on the patterned paper.
I hope you have a chance to join in with the challenge... there is a super prize up for grabs.  2 mini scrapbooks and lots lots more!
Ciao for now :)
Sandra xx

2 comments:

Karen said...

Very pretty layout Sandra. The vellum hearts look fabulous.

Lynn said...

Beautiful magical page Sandra.
Lynn x