Monday 7 July 2014

A Christmas Scrapbook page featuring Sheena's Christmas Stamps

Hello folks! Well I had fabby fun creating this page with the new Christmas Stamps being launched by Sheena Douglass later today on Create and Craft.  I stamped all around the edge of the page with the border stamp after inking the edges with Walnut Stain distress ink.  
 I stamped the music stamp and cut it into strips before inking the edges and curling them around a pencil to form these wonderful scrolls.  In the photo above you can clearly see the little dabs of gold Stickles that I added to the border stamp.
 I cut the title from gold miri card on my Brother Scan'n'Cut.
I feather cut some of the little fir stamped images before adhering them to the page to give more texture.  I used a Spellbinder label to create the journalling tag.  I formed clusters of 3 little flat backed red pearls for the berries.  I love this seasonal snap of Isabelle.
I hope you can join Sheena at 11am on Create and Craft (Sky 671) for the launch  of her Christmas collection and more samples created by myself and the rest of the Design team.
Ciao for now!
Sandra x

No comments: