Monday, 14 April 2014

Sheena's Taste of India 4 Day Deal is on NOW


Hello folks!  Just a quick post to remind you that Sheena's Taste of India 4 Day Deal is on NOW! on Create and Craft TV where they care currently celebrating their 11th birthday and you can take advantage of the FREE P&P. Here is a side stepper card that I made using the fabulous embossing folders and stamps.  
 I stamped the beautiful mandala image several times onto the back of centura pearl card and painted them using H20's.  I cut them out and then went over all the black stamped lines with black glitter.  I layered them up with dimensional glue gel and created two pieces to add to my card.
I embossed some black card with the spectacular embossing folder.  Before I popped it through my EBosser I swiped the inside of the folder with pale pink brilliance ink.  I stamped and embossed the sentiment and cut it out with a Spellbinders label die.  I created the mat for the label by drawing around the die and hand cutting it.  I then glittered that layer before gluing together.  The finishing touches were crystal rhinestones and ribbon....as always.
I hope you have a chance to catch some of the shows and maybe treat yourself to some of the fabulous products.
Ciao for now!
Sandra xx    

3 comments:

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Stunning stunning stunning!!! Says it all really, Px

Jan Ltc said...

Love this Sandra xx Jan

Carol S. said...

Very colourful card Sandra. Great design. Hugs, Carol S.xx