Tuesday 15 April 2014

Another card made for the Sheena Douglass 'taste of India' collection launch

 Hello folks!  I hope you are enjoying Sheena's 4 Day Deal shows on Create and Craft.  This is another card that I made for the shows.  But what is this????  No ribbon???? No glitter??? I think I must have had a funny turn when creating this card ;)
I cut and scored a square card base from centura pearl card and embossed it with the leafy A4 embossing folder.  I printed out the colourful backing paper and cut a scalloped frame using my Brother Scan N Cut.  I then embossed the frame and inked the edges.  I stamped the beautiful design and lots of extra flowers with grey ink and painted them with H2O's.  I stamped the sentiment on a scrap of the patterned paper and matted onto white centura pearl card.  I cut all the stamped images out, shaped and inked them before adhering to the card.  For the finishing touch I added gems to the centre of the flowers.
I had so much fun making this card.  A real splash of colour.
Ciao for now!
Sandra xx

No comments: