Saturday 25 July 2015

Die'sire Create-A-Card Accordian Card... and a little announcement

Hello folks! It's a Die'sire weekender over on Create and Craft.  The lovely Leann Chivers is on right now demoing the fantastic accordion dies.  I was privileged to be asked to create the sample to be used on the packaging :)  The weekender includes the Christmas Overlays, which are stunning.  I'm sure the beautiful swirly overlay I used above will be available soon.  I also used some of Sheena's flower stamps which I stamped and watercoloured with my Spectrum Aquas.  The letters are cut using the Die'sire lowercase alphabet dies through, my signature, funky foam. 

As I'm sure you are aware, I am super busy with all the gorgeous projects that my Design Teams require and have decided to concentrate on sharing my makes on Facebook and Pinterest.  This will be my last blog post.  I would like to take this opportunity to thank my loyal followers for the years of wonderful comments..... I hope you'll 'follow' me over on Facebook and Pinterest.  
See you there!
Sandra xx

4 comments:

Craftychris said...

Wonderful card! See you on Facebook! xxx

Lynn said...

Lovely card Sandra, off to check I am following you, but I'm sure I am already.
Lovely work as always.
Lynn x

Linda said...

Missing you already!

Carol S. said...

Love your work Sandra but I do not want to get involved with facebook. Hugs, Carol S.xx