Monday 13 April 2015

Die'sire Kimono dies

 Hello folks!  Here is another card I made using the Kimono dies launched today on Create and Craft tv by Crafter's Companion.  
 I inked the Oriental Screen embossing folder with versamark before embossing and then heating detail gold embossing power. 
I made the vase by cutting down a couple of the Kimono dies (Birdcage and Oval Lantern), adding colour with my Spectrum Aqua pens, inking the edges and adhering to some acetate that I had coloured with Spectrum Noir markers to look like water.  I also used the Branch die and the sentiment is stamped from the Lotus flower stamp set.  For the centre of the flowers I just blobbed some Collall 3D glue gel and sprinkled with glitter. I finished off the card by adding a few gems.
Sara is back on Create and Craft at 9am with this fantastic 4 Day Deal.  Don't miss out if you want yours.... they're selling fast.
Ciao for now!
Sandra xx

No comments: