Saturday 1 February 2014

Precious babies

 Hello folks!  Time for a little catching up..... my HLTA training has come to an end.  All the tasks completed, evidence file done, cross referencing finito and the assessor came and 'assessed' me.  Just playing the waiting game now. Up to five weeks to hear if I've passed or not.  
 There are still a few days left for you to join in with January's Challenge on Scrapology.  We scraplifted a wonderful page by Momma-paprazzi and the challenge was to use badges.  It took me a long time to hand cut those scalloped edge strips from the patterned paper, but it was well worth it.  A few drops of pearly paint added dimension to the design.
I also cut out the little banners and inked the edges before curling them and adhering with hot melt glue (you can see the glue on the pic above) A few sparklies and a die cut title finished off the page.
There is a fantastic prize up for grabs and some amazing inspiration form my fellow teamies, so what are you waiting for..... Scrap!!
Ciao for now
Sandra xx

2 comments:

Carol S. said...

Love your pages. Been doing a few myself, so grateful to see your page for inspiration. good luck and hope you pass yout test. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Anita said...

Beautiful babies, beautiful layout....gorgeous Mamma <3 xx