Friday 20 September 2013

A little bit oriental "Koi and Waterlilies stamp set''

 Wow!!! Didn't Sheena do well.  Her 'Pick of the Week' shows are going down a storm.  Thought I'd share another one of the little cards that was featured today.  As you can see I adore Sheena's fabulous paper pad.  I stamped the large Koi onto the flowery orange paper, cut the image out and smothered it with Glossy accents. 
A little matting and layering with more patterned paper and blue mirror card gives a clean enough background to showcase the Koi. Some ribbon and a stamped and embossed oriental sentiment cut and layered with circle and scalloped dies finish of the design.
I hope you enjoyed Sheena's demos today.  I know I was amazed by the samples created by my fellow DT.  I am so privileged to be on such a wonderful team.
Hope you are able to watch more of Sheena's POW shows..... she's got more amazing demos lined up!
Ciao for now!
Sandra x

3 comments:

Carol S. said...

Hi Sandra, I saw your card yesterday on the show and watched again whilst having breakfast today. Love the idea of stamping the paper, it's gorgeous. Simple yet stunning card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Unknown said...

I recently came across your web site and have been reading loads of posts of yours. I just thought Id add a quick comment and let you know that you have got a genuinely nice blog. Ill watch out for updates from you!
Cccam Server | Best Cccam Server | Cardsharing Server

Linda said...

It just fell into my basket! :)

Love the card x