Wednesday 26 December 2012

HaPpY cHrIsTmAs!!

 Hello folks!! I hope you are all enjoying this wonderful Christmas time, especially the part where you get to spend time with family and friends....and of course indulging in all the glorious Christmas food and treats :o)
We've had a lovely time in the Dry household. (apart from being host to ...germs!  Mr Dry had Man flu and my little Ben was poorly too... on the mend now though )
 I thought I would share this piece with you.  It was one of the first samples I made for Sheena back in September.  I used Art Parts to create the frame and stand.  I stamped and embossed little snowflakes in white around the frame.  The bow I stamped onto clearly for art modelling film with white stazon.  I then heated and moulded it before glittering with brown MS glitter from the back side.
I blobbed on Artist Spackle to the base and on the top part of the frame to look like snow and lightly sprinkled with glitter.  I stamped, coloured and glittered the wintry post box and adhered to the frame.
I stamped the sentiment 'Loving Wishes' onto acetate, cut it out and added to the design.
That just left the photo of my twins, which was actually taken last year when we went to see Father Christmas at Disneyland Paris.  This year I'll be able to use photos of our recent visit to see Father Christmas  in Lapland, Finland.  It was an amazing trip and one we will always remember....now to squeeze in some scrapbooking time.
Ciao for now!
Sandra x

5 comments:

Anita said...

What a super frame Sandra and such a gorgeous photo :). Sorry to hear you had poorlies over Christmas too but glad to hear you had a lovely time :) Happy New Year to you and your gorgeous family xxxxx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a fabulous frame Sandra and fab pic too.
luv
Debby

Donna said...

Beautiful work Sandra and it will also make a really wonderful keepsake! I hope you had a fab Christmas and I wish you and your family a happy and peaceful New Year...fingers crossed your poorlies are on the mend now :) Donna ♥ x

Linda said...

Fabulous project Sandra.

Hope you are all feeling better now.

x

Lynn said...

This is lovely Sandra.