Friday 9 November 2012

Simple Pleasures... a 'W' is for wire challenge

 Hello folks!  Time seems to be flying away from me again.  Over on Scrapology we've got a cracking challenge on... it's to use chicken wire and scraplift the stunning page by our very own super talented DT member Lou Collins.  There's a very generous prize donated by Cardinal Colours.  So come on, have a go.  I'm sure you'll treasure your creation, I know I will mine.
 I really faffed around getting started with this one.  I must have gone through my paper stash for a good few hours before finally deciding on using the first pack that I'd picked up. Typical!  But I thought these MME Miss Carolina papers were just perfect for the Chicken Wire; provided by the generous Lynn... Thank you.
I held the wire on with the two decorative brads (K&Co). I created the photo strip of my kiddies using Serif's Craft Artist Pro 2 graphics program. The title was cut on my Cricut (Country life cartridge) I added little choco brown dots of Cosmic Shimmer Coloured Pearlescent  PVA, available in Sam Poole's Shop here.  I finished the page with some MME stickers. 
It was really fun playing with chicken wire.  I hope you get a chance too.
Ciao for now!
Sandra x

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Fab layout Sandra. x

Faye said...

GORGEOUS colours. The photo's work so well. X

Chris said...

Brilliant layout and as always the perfect papers for your photo's, love those Carolina's! xxx