Sunday 18 November 2012

More fun with felt :)

I'm still having fun playing with the felt sent to me in my lush DT pack from Sam Poole and her fabulous Creative Studios.   I covered the scalloped banner with candy felt and the triangle layer with grey felt. I cut out this photo of my daughter Isabelle, whom we lovingly call Mimi, I added some shape to the photo with my fingers and adhered in place using dimensional glue gel. 
 The felt is a dream to die cut, so I cut some flowers from the Grey, Candy & Rose felt and some leaves from the leaf felt.  I used my hot melt glue gun to stick the flowers together and onto my project.  I'm really pleased with how they turned out and they feel all lovely and fuzzy too.
 I adhered a Light Pink AB resin rhinestone to each scallop on the banner.  I threaded through and knotted, at the back, some green sheer ribbon.
Lastly I die cut the letters from the leaf green felt and that was pretty much it.
I hope you have a chance to play with felt too... it's great fun.  Hop on over to the Creative Studios DT blog and you'll see loads more inspiration from my fellow DT.
Ciao for now!
Sandra x

2 comments:

Carol S. said...

Hi Sandra, We have finally got our new computer connected! Can't post yet as waiting for new photo programme to arrive. You've done it again with this lovely bunting. Who else would make it into a mini scrap but you! It is stunning and Isabelle is certainly growing into a beautiful girl. She was so small when I last saw her. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Faye said...

Miami is a cutie and I love your felt flowers. X