Monday 21 May 2012

ATC's for Sam Poole's Creative Studios.


Hello Folks!  Here are a couple of ATC's I made using Sam Poole's fabulous stamp sets 'Butterfly Girl', 'Artful ladies', 'Art Phrases' and  'Art Sayings'.  I'm pleased to report that I actually did what I've been meaning to do for a very long time.... I used up some of the scraps left over from another card to create ATC's.  I cut my ATC's from ribbed Kraft card and rounded the corners. 

 I added the patterned paper which I had stamped with the block texture stamp with grey ink (London Fog Memento) For the ATC above I stamped the swirl and the sentiment straight onto the ATC.  I created the little flower embellishment by stamping onto card and acetate; cutting out the layers; glittering them up and then layering then finishing off with a gem in the centre.  I stamped the bird onto pearlescent card using the swirl stamp to add a pattern.  I layered up the wing which I had glittered.  I snipped out a little crown from some vellum and stamped the word 'Art' on it before curling and adhering with dimensional glue gel.
This ATC is very similar except I used the flowers (one layer on pearlescent card, one on vellum and one on glittered vellum. 

 All the layers of the flower and the swirls are held in place with the gem-brad.
Ciao for now!
Sandra x

3 comments:

Sue Jones said...

They are Gorgeous!!

Faye said...

Sandra, this is really stylish Hun. Hope all is good in your neck of the woods. Mwah. xx

Lynn said...

These are very sweet Sandra.

Lynn x