Tuesday 3 April 2012

Joanna Sheen Challenge 'It's a Man's World'

Hi folks!! Just a quickie from me..... I seem so busy these days.  Hoping to catch up with you all soon.  This is a card I made for this month's challenge over on the Joanna Sheen Challenge blog.  We have Just become a bi-monthly (rather than monthly) challenge, so lots more opportunities for you to join in with the fun and, of course, win more fabulous prizes.  I made this card using a really striking image and backing paper from the Jane Netley Mayhew CDrom 2.  I used a Martha Stewart punch to create the photo corners and my trusty Cricut to cut the letters.  Just a touch of raffia and an animal print button to finish the card off.
There are lots of gorgeous creations made by my fellow teamies if you would like some inspiration.
Ciao for now!
Sandra x

Karen's Doodles - Make it for a Male
CES Challenge - No Girls Allowed
Throwback Thursday Challenge - Any old Cricut Cart

8 comments:

Hazel said...

Lovely card, I love that image. I have two of them on my desk as I write. Hazel x

Donna said...

Hi Sandra, I hope you and the family are keeping well and that you are surviving the school holidays so far! Your card is gorgeous, such a striking image and perfectly matched papers...the gold lettering is the perfect finish! Oooh, nearly forgot...thanks for joining in the fun with us at CES this week :) Donna ♥ x

Carol S. said...

Hi Sandra, A very strong Father's day card! I truly think that at times 'less is more' and this image certainly fits into that. You always get it right:) Hugs, Carol S.xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so great for the men in our life. You have made a fab creation Sandra.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Cassandra said...

Great card! I went to Africa a couple of years ago...your picture is GREAT! Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

~ Cassandra

liz said...

Hi Sandra. Love this card. What a brilliant one for a man. Very clever.
Happy Easter. x

Kelly Schelske said...

This is a fantastic card Sandra! Thanks for playing along with us at Karen's Doodles...sorry I'm late but we hope to see you again this challenge!

Hugs, Kelly

Desire Fourie said...

This is just perfect for a man. Love the strong colours.
Hugs
Desire