Saturday 19 November 2011

The Official Joanna Sheen Challenge blog!!

 Hello folks!  Well here I am with another announcement..... The news is out! .... The Official Joanna Sheen Challenge blog goes live on 1st December and I'm on the design team! Yay! (ok that's enough exclamation marks for now) To celebrate the launch we will be having a blog hop during the week running up to the first challenge.  There are 9 prizes up for grabs... one with each of the DT members (super talented gals).  It will be from 24th-30th November.
 What better way to share the news than with a House Mouse card.  I made this one for Joanna's recent HM launch on Create & Craft.  The papers are by Papermania.  The image is coloured using Alcohol Markers.  I have used my Cricut  to die cut the the lattice border, the leaves, the oval and scalloped oval frame.  The flower is die cut using Tim Holtz Tattered Floral Sizzix die.  
 I used my Nestabilities to die cut the parenthesis square mats for my sentiment.
And added self adhesive pearls for the finishing touch.
I hope you'll be able to join in with lots of challenges over the coming months.  I can't wait to see what we create together.
Ciao for now!
Sandra x
Frosted Designs - Die Cuts
Whimsy Challenge - Flower Power
City Crafter - Four Legged Friend

17 comments:

Chris said...

Hiya Sandra! I love your card and gorgeous colouring, the colour scheme is really pretty too. Good luck with the new challenge, looks like I'll have to dust off the house mouse stamps :). Speak to you soon, Chris xxx

Princess4Wiz said...

This is simply stunning, Sandra! I love Joanna's products and you really do them justice :-)

Thank you for leaving such a lovely comment on my blog.

Hugs, Beth. xxxxx

Hazel said...

I love this one - brilliant. Am looking forward to the new blog. Hazel x

Nicola said...

Awe your card is adorable Sandra, fabulous image and colouration. Love this paper, and your gorgeous accents.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

זהבית שקד said...

Gorgeous Card!!!

Zehavit Shaked

Lin said...

Congrats Sandra, what a thrill, but Joanna would have been a fool not to have you on the DT, and Joanna is no fool.

This card is so sweet I love the way you have coloured the bird as he tones in so beautifully with the backing paper.

Lin xx

PS Looking forward to the challenges at La Sheen!

Unknown said...

Beautiful details! Thanks so much for joining us for a challenge over at Frosted Designs.

xxxtglxxx said...

Wow Sandra!! congratulations hun! :) Thats such brilliant news - I use Joanna Sheens website all the time for my crafty goodies, its excellent. You should feel so proud, and they are lucky to have you too.

Really pretty card, and fab colouring. Such lovely colours.

hugs

xxalisonxx

Faye said...

Hi Sandra, this is such a pretty card. I love all the colours you've put together. Fab news about both your well deserved DT positions too. xxx

Ros said...

Oh this is so pretty ... love the little mouse with the sweet bird ... thanks so much for playing along at CCCB

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Sandra. You deserve to be on the team sweetie. I will be there to join in.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Unknown said...

This card would have to be the prettiest I have seen in ages. I love your style, I can also see the hard work that you put into all your designs.

Thank you for joining us at Frosted Designs. I hope you you enjoyed the challenge

Amanda

Unknown said...

I just love this card. What a sweet image.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

Roberta; mother of 4, GiGi to 1 said...

What a sweet, and feminine card! I love the subtle shading in your coloring, and the variety of die-cuts is very creative! I hope you'll join us again at Frosted Designs!

Unknown said...

Love this card, it's very Shabby Chic...So pretty!!

Thank you for joining us at Frosted Designs. I hope that you enjoyed the challenge

Amanda

CraftyNatalie said...

Adorable!!

I love house mouse and this card is lovely.

Natalie
http://craftylandnhmcreations.blogspot.com

COCO said...

oh nice card sandra
hugs coco