Wednesday 6 July 2011

I've had time to blog...Yay..!

I can't believe it's been over a month since my last post! I have missed you all sooo much. I have been busy crafting for lots of different projects. From designing for Joanna Sheen to having my very own stall at the The Raystede Summer fair. Needless to say I have lots of creations to share with you, like this card I made for one of the twins little friends.

I love this sweet little fairy, I think she came from a Pergamano stamp set. A really simple card. I can't remember which CDrom the backing sheet is from, but it's a printed sheet that was in my scrap box. I watercoloured the image (cosmic shimmer water colours on her wings - see below) and die cut it with my Nestabilities. The letters are die cut from funky foam and coloured with Copic markers. The finishing touches are the self adhesive pearls and sheer ribbon bow.
It's good to be back and sharing again. Looking forward to catching up with you in blogland.
Ciao for now!
Sandra x


Papertake weekly - Anything goes

Flutterby Wednesday - Open Challenge

Allsorts - Free and easy

Craft your passion - Anything goes

Lollipop Crafts - Anything goes

Bearly mine Challenges - Anything goes

DYSU Challenges - Square

18 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Sandra.Hope you are keeping well.xxx

Denise said...

Good to have you back. Love your card and that sweet little fairy is so cute. Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU this week xx

Cards By MI said...

Really wonderful card with a sweet image and lovely colours. Thanks for playing with us over at BMC this time.
Love n hugs
Marie

Larissa said...

A very cute card Sandra! The image is so adorable and the blue and brown together is really lovely.

I hope all is well with you.

Hugs,
Larissa

lisa said...

How lovely to see you Sandra.
Your card is adorable, what a cute little image and that backing paper is right up my street with dandelion heads on. I have a thing about those!!
Hope you and yours are all well.
Hugs Lisax

WencheP said...

Awesome card. Love the image and the coloring is awesome. Thank you for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Chris said...

Hi Sweetie and WOWEE, such a beautiful card. Love the little fairy and your gorgeous colouring and design. Long time no speaky and hope we have a catch up very soon. Love Chris xx

Faye said...

Well Hello! How rather fantabulous to see you and with an absolutely delightful and pretty card. The wings look spot on. xxx

Fiona said...

This is so pretty Sandra and what a sweet image. Great colours and love the shimmery wings. Hope you will be back again soon.

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Sandra - the image is adorable.
Thanks for playing Free & Easy with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Julie said...

A very sweet and pretty card, Sandra, good to hear things are going well for you.

Hazel said...

A lovely card and I bet Rebecca loved it. Hazel x

Anna said...

So cute! Wonderful image! Thanks for joining us at Flutter By Wed!

Rosietoes said...

A really cute card Sandra. Lovely to see you posting again, missed you.

Edna x

Angie said...

Fab card what a beautiful image love the colours thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
Angie x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous card and image sweetie. Glad you are well as I was worried over you!!!

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Marina said...

Hi Sandra!
Hope, you're well.

Your card is wonderful! I love this colour combo, the image is adorable and the design is gorgeous as usual.

Hugs,
Marina

Lynn said...

Such a cute card Sandra.