Tuesday 10 May 2011

A 'charm-ing' Hanglar birthday card

Hello folks. I still haven't had my crafty-blog-hopping fix yet. My little boy had his cast replaced today for a smaller one (from his wrist to his elbow) everything is healing well :o) we just need protection for another couple of weeks. His new cast comes off the day before half term. Other news - I had loads of fun at the craft sale on Saturday thanks to my fabulous friend Becky. We just giggled our way through the day... such fun!


This is a card I made for my friends little boy that recently celebrated his 6th birthday. His big sister is so sweet, she showed me an album where she keeps all the cards that I make for them. iIt was great fun going through it with her.
I made this card using papers from a cute 6x6 Making Memories pad and used a Nestabilites for the red panel. The little character is a Hanglar rubber stamp that I coloured with my Copics and Pro-markers. I cut the letters using a Sizzlet alphabet (night and day) and added a tiny bow and charm to the top corner
Ciao for now!
Sandra xx

Scrapology - Charms
My partner in craftimg crime - incorporate numbers
The Pixie Cottage - One for the boys
Paperplay Challenges - Show us your style
Just Magnolia & Hanglar and Stanglar - Anything goes
CES Challenges - fav colour combo

7 comments:

Juls said...

such a sweet card!! Hugs Juls

Linda said...

Lovely card Sandra -it's always great to hear that people treasure our work.
Thanks for joining us on Scrapology this month.
Linda
xx

Anita said...

What a lovely card Sandra, I just love that image, so cute. Really lovely colour combination too. How lovely is that about the card album, they obviously treasure your creations....and rightly so. Thanks for joining in over at Scrapology, good luck.
Glad to hear your son is getting on well with his arm, that's good news.
Warmest wishes Anita..xx

Sadilla said...

wow this is totally cute!
thanks for sharing at THE PIXIE COTTAGE
hugs
sadia

Lynn said...

Hi Sandra, Pleased to hear your litle boy is on the mend. Lovely card, nice to see one for a boy. Thanks for entering our challenge.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous adorable card Sandra.
luv
Debby

Robin said...

What gorgeous paper and sweet card!! Thanks so much for joining us at My Partner in Crafting Crime, Robin