Saturday 13 November 2010

A card for him.

Hi folks! Here's another card made using the Glynn Williams CDrom. This time a male themed card. The images are quite stunning so I kept the card quite simple.
A bit of matting and layering with some silver mirri card and blue glitter cardstock is all that I did. I added some thick string and some nautical buttons anchoring one down (pardon the pun) with some die cut Nestability shapes.

I thought it would be fun to write on a ship shape (I'm full of one liners today!) so I cut this one using my Cricut. A few knotted ribbons finished the design.
Well, I've sent off the first batch of samples using my, soon to be released, rubber stamps to Joanna Sheen. I hope Joanna and her team like them.
I'm a bit late with making my Christmas cake this year, and if I'm going to get it done today I'd better get cracking!
Ciao for now!
Sandra xx

5 comments:

Mayjasper said...

Hello Sandra, very ship shape and I love the thread - looks just like ship's rope.
Good luck with the cake
Mayjasper

lisa said...

This is a stunning CD, Sandra. I think I might just have to indulge in this one. My Dad would have loved your card, it reminded me of him as soon as I saw it!
Good luck with your cake. You're far more organised than me, it'll be a few more weeks before I do mine.
Hope all is well with you and yours.
Hugs Lisax

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fantastic card Sandra. Love the embellishments. Hope the cake turned out okay.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Jenz Bitz 'n' Bobs said...

Hi Sandra I love your card it's fab. Like the way you've used the ship's shape for the insert inside the card. Very clever.

Thanks also for your kind comments on my blog. It certainly was a great weekend. Hugs Jenny x

Rosietoes said...

Superb man's card. Love the one liner's!!

Edna x