Saturday 7 August 2010

Off on our holibobs.....

Hi folks! So sorry I haven't been around much lately. I have been busy creating my latest batch of Joanna Sheen samples. Joanna is launching some more gorgeous stamps (not to be missed) on Saturday 14th 11am and Sunday 15th 11am on Create and Craft (Sky channel 671 or you can watch on their website) Now I'm up to my eyeballs in packing as we're off on our holibobs tomorrow..... hence the card ;o)
Thought it would be fun to revisit one of my buxom beauties. Details here if you would like them. We'll be back in a couple of weeks. No doubt in a flap trying to get ready for 'back to school'. It means more change in the Dry household as my eldest starts secondary school and I start a new job!! I'm looking forward to being a TA in a local primary school. No more working ghastly long shifts, evenings and weekends. I shall really miss everyone at my current job. It's hard work but we make it so much fun and I adore all the residents too. Sometimes you just gotta to what's best for the family...... and so a new chapter beings......
I'll catch up with you all when I get back.
Ciao for now!
Sandra x

9 comments:

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Fabby card Sandra - absolutely love it. Have a great holiday, and good luck in your new job when you return.
Hugs, Sylvia xxxx

The twins mum said...

Hi Sandra, she is just beautiful! popped a smile onto my face.
enjoy the rest of you weekend.
Maree
x

Donna said...

Fab card Sandra, I do love this image and the way you have used her on your card...such a brilliant layout! Hope you have a fab holiday...have lots of fun with the family :) Donna x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fantastic card Sandra - Hope you enjoy your hols (you have already left I know) Wishing you all the best in your new job.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Marina said...

Wow! Another fantastic card and another fab idea!
I love it!

Have a wonderful holiday and I wish you good luck and a lot of fun in your new job.

Hugs,
Marina

Fiona said...

Lovely to see one of your great Kadoodle designs Sandra. Hope you have a lovely holiday and all the best for the new job.

Chelsea said...

Such a fun and lovely card Sandra. The sand paper is gorgeous, but the highlight is the wonderful image. I love it!
Luv,
Chelsea

Juls said...

this is just so much fun!! LOVE the shape of the card! Hugs Juls

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful card Sandra..
Hope your having a fab holiday :)x