Tuesday 15 June 2010

'A Quickie'

Hi folks! So sorry I've been away from my pc for so long. Have been working on another project which I will share with you all soon. It's fast becoming my number 1 passion.... don't worry, I won't keep you in suspenders for too long ;o)
Here' a quickie I made using some lovely pink petticoat papers and digi image. I coloured the cute frog with Copic markers. I outlined the flowers on the patterned paper with Cosmic Shimmer Twinkles glitter glue (click on the pic to see the detail). I cut out the black border using a Fiskars border punch and added a large black velvet ribbon bow. The letters are die cut from funky foam using a Quickutz Alphabet set. I finished off the card with 3 tiny punched flowers filled with more of the glitter glue.
Ciao for now!
Sandra x
Totally Papercrafts - Animal Magic
Crazy 4 Challenges - Colour Combo
Cute Card Thurs - Anything but Square
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Sunshine inspired
Papertake Weekly - Ice-cream flavours

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is Super Cute Sandra... love it... HUGS...SK :)

Sue said...

Hi Sandra
aww gorgeous card hun, cute littl froggie, lovely papers & layout, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

Kerry said...

Hi Sandra, wow love your cards there wonderful. Really like Hoppy Birthday ha ha ha.
Hugs

sugarplum said...

Like the black against the pastel backing papers A really striking contrast. Curious about what you've been up to, don't keep us in suspense too long
Fi x

The twins mum said...

Aw so cute love the image
Maree
x

Annie said...

It's a cute quickie Sandra, but I can't wait to see what you are working on - you sound very passionate about it so wow must be good?
Ann xxx

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Cute card, fab colours and love the design
Thanks for joining in with PTW
Caroline x

lisa said...

Sounds intriguing!! Can't wait to see what you've been up to.
I love your heart frog, he's so cute and the colours of this are so fresh and Summery. I love it.
Hugs Lisax

anita01 said...

Och wat een geweldig leuk kaartje, heb genoten op je prachtige blog, heerlijk hoor al dat mooi's.

Warme groetjes uit Holland,
Anita.

ps heb een kaartje ter inspiratie gehouden van je, zo leuk model...bedankt ervoor.

Anne said...

Hi Sandra, this is just adorbale!
Thanks for playing along with Totally Papercrafts this week with such a cute card
Anne x

Emma said...

Aw such a gorgeous card, adorable image and lovely colours.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts and good luck.
Hugs Emma x