Monday 7 June 2010

Make a Wish!

Hi folks! Here's a card I made using Jayne Netley Mayhew's 'Harvest Mouse' stamp set. The papers are by Cosmo Cricket (still not reached the end of that huge pack)
I die cut the scalloped square with my Nestabilities and just folded a larger square to create the raised folded square layer. The double sided paper is great for this technique. I stamped and watercoloured the image, carefully cut it out and adhered with dimensional glue gel. I added a sheer ribbon bow and popped a stamped and coloured flower (from the Harvest Mouse set) on top. The sentiment is also part of the stamp set. I stamped, die cut and inked it before adhering to the card for a finishing touch.
Ciao for now!
Sandra x

9 comments:

Julie said...

A lovely card Sandra, I love the layout.

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous tutoral card in lovly colors and such a cute stamp (",)
Hugs from Karin

Jan said...

It's beautiful xx JAn

Juls said...

gorgeous!! Love the rich colours, the dimension you have created and all the lovely textures!! beautiful! Hugs Juls

Tara said...

Totally adorable Sandra and the dimension on this card is amazing!
Hugs Tara xx

Jane said...

I love the way this mouse looks like it's really going into the card. You have been busy!! Love it!!

JAN said...

wonderful gorgeous card..this is the type of card i have been wanting to make must get some of that double sided paper...you have inspired me with your wonderful creations so beautifully done hugs janet

Maya said...

This is gorgeous, Sandra!
Love the design, colors and details!
Hugs from Maya

Chelsea said...

Wow Sandra, this card blows me away! Such great technique and unique idea. love it lots!