Tuesday 25 May 2010

How are you Duck?

Hi folks! This is a sweet little 4"x4" card that I made using the 'Duck' stamp set found here.
A very simple little card using K&Co papers, mats and layers die cut using my Nestabilities. The cute corners are die cut using a Quickutz die.

The image is stamped onto Fabriano watercolour paper and painted with Koi watercolours. I have inked all the edges with my trusty Graphite Black Brilliance ink pad. I finished the card off by adding the large ribbon bow made using my bow maker..... I've had lots of folks asking if I use a bow maker.
Ciao for now!
Sandra x

7 comments:

Doreen said...

Stunning as usual Sandra.love the ducks.xxx

Tracy said...

Love the image and the overall design.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Jane said...

SOOOO cute Sandra - i can't tie bows or knots for toffee despite watching loads of tutorials. I'll ring next time I try one...perhaps you'll come round Tee! Hee!

Jan said...

Fantastic, so cute xx Jan

Julie said...

Very cute Sandra, a great card.

Marina said...

It's gorgeous Sandra!
I love the colours and the simple design. Your card looks very elegant.

Hugs,
Marina

Lin said...

I am never disappointed when I open up any of your lovely creations. This card is so sweet and as usual you have bought the image to life.

Square cards are so aesthetically pleasing I think, small, large, doesn't matter.