Wednesday 3 February 2010

Copic Colour Challenge - Guest DT :o)

Hi folks!
Hope you are all well. Here's my card for this weeks Copic Colour Challenge where I'm the Guest DT :o) I didn't have the exact colours required so I worked with the closest I had. (have popped the coloured on towards the end of this post) I hope you can join in too.

I covered a small 4" card with K&Co Hannah papers.... am really enjoying working on a smaller scale. I used my Scalloped Oval Nestability to cut the aperture. My little Hanglar girl has been coloured with Copic Markers. I added some glossy accents to her shoes and hearts and a tiny punched flower and pearl to her hat. The flourishes are Quickutz and cut from Funky Foam. I punched out some flowers from an old book, inked the edges, adhered to flourishes with dimensional glue gel and added self adhesive pearls to the centres. I finished the card off with a ribbon bow.
This card is also for: Creative Belli Challenge - Ribbons, Papertake Weekly - Love Actually, Creative Card Crew - Valentines, Pile it On - Non-Winter Colours, The Saturday Challenge - Hearts, Stamp, Scrap & Doodle - Open Challenge, Incy Wincy - Put Your Hat On, Double Dutch - Valentine, Lexi's Creations - Valentine and Raise the Bar - The Older the Better (This was one of the very first Hanglar Stamps in my collection.)
I'll be back tomorrow with another GDT card...
Ciao for now!
Hugs
Sandra x

32 comments:

COCO said...

oh sandra your card is very wonderful !!! hugs coco

Juls said...

stunning!!! beautifully coloured image!! and I love the swirls!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Sandra this is such a gorgeous card hunny, i just adore that hanglar image, sooooo adorable! thank you for joining the CCC challenge this week, Linda x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

So pretty - I do love Hanglars

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Lin said...

Gorgeous Sandra. The whole card is very rich and oppulent looking.

Lin

TinaB said...

Stunning !!! Love it

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations with your lovely work!

Saskia :)

Nicola said...

Beautiful card Sandra, I love your dp and awesome colouring of this gorgeous image. The swirls and flowers are so complimentary.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Audrey said...

Absolutely stunning! Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!

lalkygirl said...

superb card ,lovely image and fab colouring thanks for joining us at lexis creations
good luck in the challenge
lalkygirl x

Tara said...

Such a scrummy card Sandra and that image is just delish!
Hugs Tara xx

Lexi said...

oh this is gorgeous! i love the colours you used and i have to agree with juls on the swirls lol FAB! Thanks for playing along at Lexi's Creations

Hugs Lexi xx

Faye said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous card! pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeese tell me how you got Hanglars? Hugs. xxx

Darlene said...

This is adorable! Great job of coloring! Thanks so much for joining us at Raise The Bar! Hope to see you again next challenge!

Laurie said...

Great job with this color combo. your shading is terrific.

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Sandra, I love the colour combo on this card!
Clairexx

Jennifer said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!

~*Joni said...

I keep seeing these adorable Hanglar images! Your card is so cute Sandra, what a wonderful layout! I am so happy to see you like the smaller scale, it balances out so well with your beautiful embellishments. Thank you for joining us at Raise The Bar this week!

Kim said...

Hi, what an awesome card, i have become a follower, i would love it if you would join mine
thanks
stamp'en with cj
http://stampenwithcj.blogspot.com/

Mel X said...

Stunning card Sandra and beautiful colouring.

Thanks for joining us this week on SCSC.

Mel X

cheryl said...

this is a gorjus card love the image thanks for playing along at incy this week love cheryl xxx

Liz said...

Beauty .. love it ..thanks for joining incy wincy this time good luck

Liz x

Rosanne said...

Very pretty card! Thanks for playing along with Pile It On!

TARJA L said...

Oh, that is gorgeous card and so beautiful colored.

Heather "Hev" said...

Love this!!! So stylish :)

Thank you so much for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge this week :)

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Terrific card - I really love that brown striped DP you used and your image is so beautifully colored. Great job piling it on too. Happy you could join in the fun at both the Creative Card Crew and Pile it On this week!

Tam said...

Hi Sandra,

Gorgeous card and love the colours.
Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs.

Tami

Chrissie said...

Hi Sandra,
Just catching up with all my favourite blogs sweetie!
You've been so busy and made so many gorgeous cards lately, I especially love what you've done with this little cutie.

Georgie said...

Stunning work
Thanks for playing along at lexis Creations

Donna said...

Beautiful card for last weeks PTW challenge Sandra, I love the gorgeous stripey paper and your beautiful colouring...a really pretty card! Thank you so much for playing along with us. I hope all OK with you and family and that yuo don't have any snow today :) Donna x

Sam said...

Gorgeous card Sandra. You've done a great job with those colours, I missed the deadline for that challenge :-(
Thanks for playing along at CCC.
Sam x

BallooBear said...

Oh I love this so much...your colouring is to die for and H & S stamps...who do you know in Norway ???? Love the card, perfect in every way.

Hugs

Jo X