Sunday 10 January 2010

Precious Petals Tunnel Card

Hi Folks!
Here's another card I made using Joanna Sheen's Precious Petals CD rom. I printed some of the beautiful cloud backing paper onto pearlescent cardstock and used this to make the the structure of the Tunnel Card. I printed out the sweet little girl and carefully cut around her, the flowers and the swing using a craft knife. I added angel dust (Art Institute) glitter to her wings and parts of her dress and flax glitter to the centre of the flowers.
I coiled some wire and popped it on the frame. These were held in place by the glue gel that I used to hold down the tiny gold glitter card punched flowers. The butterfly is printed from the CDrom onto cardstock and glittered. I added more coiled wire for the antennae and adhered it to the card on top of some green tulle.
Hope you like it
Ciao for now!
Sandra x

6 comments:

Jan said...

Absolutely Beautiful. I love tunnel cards, x Jan

COCO said...

woooo fab creation Sandra !!!! and very nice papers and stamp !!!
hugs coco

Tara said...

This is just adorable Sandra..... I love the pretty colours you've chosen and that gorgeous tunnel syle looks amazing too!
Hugs Tara xx

Donna said...

Oh wow Sandra, this is so beautiful and looks like a lot of work has gone into making this...you are sooo clever and I love that you try new techniques...I just wish I was adventurous as you! Donna x

Enfys said...

This is a work of art Sandra, totally gorgeous,
big hugs
En xx

The twins mum said...

Oh my! This is just beautiful love the image
Maree
x