Wednesday, 27 January 2010

Get me to the Church on time.....

Hi folks!
Here's a card I made using Joanna Sheen's 'Country Life' stamp collection. This lovely church is from the 'Can't Have Everything' Set. I thought it would be great to use for a wedding card.
I kept this one nice and simple. I used beautiful cardstock from the DCWV luxury stack to cover the card blank. I stamped the image with Versafine ink and watercoloured it. I rubbed the edges of the card with my Versamark ink pad and heat embossed with gold embossing powder. I entwined the two heart stamps and embossed them with gold embossing powder. I then infilled the hearts with glossy accents. I finished the card off with a large ribbon bow and adhered everything with glue gel.
Ciao for now!
Sandra x

6 comments:

TwistedWitch said...

Yum, yum. Your cards are just so inspirational.

This one is quite elegant for a wedding card and is a pleasant change from Bride and Groom images or wedding cakes.

Lin

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow!
Sandra this is so very beautiful!
Wonderful design and detail!
hugs
kim x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so lovely Sandra. It may be in your words simple but very effective and gorgeous. Cathy xxxx

Anne said...

Fabulous card Sandra but I especially like what you've done with the ribbon. Hugs xx

Jan said...

Beautiful card xx Jan

debby4000 said...

Beautiful and elegant card.
luv
Debby