Friday 18 December 2009

Last Minute Christmas Card DU2DS #28

Hi folks!
Hope you are all well and keeping warm. I'm a little behind with this DT card. What with school closures and making snowmen, things had to be put on hold for a wee while. I needn't have stayed up quite so late making Christmas cards for teachers... hey ho... they'll just have to have them when the new school term starts.
I made this card for the last Challenge of the year over on Dare U 2 Digi Stamp. There is a prize up for grabs so hop on over for the details. I used my Angel digi-stamp available here (no waiting for the postie to start using this image) I coloured her with Copic Markers, Glitter, a Spica pen and an ordinary HB pencil. The photo didn't pick it up but I've added Glossy Accents to her eyes. I also used a Nestability frame, a Cuttlebug corner die, DCWV papers and a Creative Expressions snowflake stamp. I followed the sketch from Papertake Weekly, the Saturday Challenge would like to see snow, My Time to Craft has a theme of 'Yuletide Wishes', Colour Create is challenging us to use Pink, Burgundy and Ivory, The Cuttlebug Challenge has asked for Glitter and the Creative Card Crew says ' Anything goes'.
Ciao for now!
Sandra x

12 comments:

lisa said...

Hi Sandra. Love your angel card, she's a real cutie.
Luckily, although we had snow, school was open, all the teachers live very local so it rarly shuts even in the worst of the weather. The kids seem to enjoy their last day even though they missed playing in the snow. I think there'll be plenty of time for that over the weekend looking at the forecast.
Keep warm and enjoy the holidays.

Lisax

Chrissie said...

Such a sweet image Sandra and I love the colour scheme of this.

Fiona said...

What a shame the teachers won't get your gorgeous cards!
Fiona x

Lesley said...

Fab card, I love your angel! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Daniele said...

great card looks fab thanks for joining in the fun at MTTC hugs x

Mandy said...

Absolutely stunning and a fab take on this week's sketch challenge at PTW!

Mandy

Marina said...

Your card is so beautiful, Sandra!
I love the colours you've used and this pretty image is so beautifully coloured.

Hugs,
Marina

Caroline said...

Aww she is gorgeous Sandra and I lov ethe rich colours of the DP
Merry Christmas xx

Julie said...

That angel's a real cutie - gotta love those big eyes :)

Pat said...

Beautiful card Sandra, love the image and the colours you have used. Thanks for joining in the challenge at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

Dena said...

Oh you did such a great job with the colors!!! I love that paper witht he writing! Gorgeous.Thanks for playing along with Colour Create this week! Hugs, Dena

Deanne said...

What an adorable card Sandra! I loved the raised frame and image! Fantastic work! Thanks for joining in at Colour Create!

xx-Deanne