Thursday, 5 November 2009

Joanna Sheen's RHS 'Freesias' Stamp Set

Hi folks! Here is the card I made using Joanna Sheen's RHS 'Freesias' stamp set. I cut the card blank using my Cricut Expression and the 'Wild Card' Cartridge.
I stamped and embossed the Freesias then coloured them using Cosmic Shimmer and Twinkling H2O paints. Once that had dried I sprayed over it with Cosmic shimmer mists.
I found the quote on the internet and printed it out directly onto linen card. The scalloped oval was cut on the Cricut and the decorative corners are made using a Quickutz die.
I finished the card off with a ribbon bow and a little 'Made with love' charm.
Sorry it's such a quick one today.... I have just finished a shift at work and still have lots to do this evening.
Thanks for looking and for all your lovely comments. I really appreciate them.
Ciao for now!
Sandra x

7 comments:

sugarplum said...

Its lovely Sandra. Freesias are my favourite flowers. I sometimes buy myself a bunch to cheer myself up I bought the wildcard cartridge recently but havent had the time to try it out so your card has inpired me to try it at the weekend

treesawardincrafts said...

This is lovely I love freesias.

Kim Piggott said...

Wonderful card Sandra!
Love your beautiful colours and gorgeous image!
hugs
kim x

POPPET said...

Sorry i havent been by in a bit the kitchen is taking forver, this is really (cant spell the word so i will just make it up lol) exquisit and super gorgeous love the little heart charm a perfect finishing touch, hugs pops x

Saskia said...

Beautiful card, so elegant!

Saskia :)

Crafty Dawn said...

Lots of flower card and all very beautiful. I just made one with poppys for Rememberence Sunday

Love Dawn xx

COCO said...

Very lovely card!!
Hugs COCO