Saturday 12 September 2009

..a card for you....

Hi folks! Here's my offering for this weeks fabulous sketch over on Sketch Saturday. I'm sure you will enjoy using it as much as I did. My fellow DT have created some really lovely cards so please hop on over to be inspired!
The papers I have used on this design are by K&Company. I die cut the funky foam hoops using some Quickutz dies (one was from the engagement ring die and the larger ones were from the lense part of the camera die) The butterflies are a Martha Stewart punch and I have added Stickles glitter glue to their wings. I coloured Tilda (Magnolia) using watercolours. To create the sentiment I used my trusty Xyron Design Runner and I filled in the heart in 'you' with some cream pearlidoodles.
I'm demoing at The Craft Extravaganza in Lingfield today and tomorrow.... wish me luck ;o)
Ciao for now
Sandra xx

12 comments:

Joey said...

Hiya Sandra

this is super gorgeous, loving your choice of papers and colours, fantastic detail

Joey.xxx

Desire Fourie said...

This is gorgeous Sandra. Love the happy and bright colours you've used. Its also a great take on the sketch. Have a super duper weekend.
Hugs
Desire

cats whiskers said...

This is stunning dear, love the colours, sorry for the quick visit of to the beach with the Grandchildren
Hugs Jacqui x

Victoria said...

great card Sandra, the funky foam hoops are realy different. Love the dimension on this one

Victoria
x

tracie said...

Oh wow wow hun love your gorgeous card..these papers are fabulous and love the rich colours. Tilda looks fabulous too surrounded by all those beautiful butterflies..stunning !!
Have a lovely weekend
hugs
Tracie :)x

sugarplum said...

cute card Sandra I really like these running stamps as they seem to come out the card at you.See you mentioned using your Xyron design runner I think that I might put one on my list for santa

The twins mum said...

WOW! This is stunning love the image, the butterflies, the colours, I love everything
Maree
x
Good luck

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous, wonderful Tilda and butterflies and beautiful papers.
Hope you had a great weekend it was lovely to see you and you know I loved all your creations.
luv
Debby

Swaantje said...

Hello Sandra,
your card is very cute.
The little Tilda and the many little details are wonderful..
Fantastic work.

Have a nice day.
Greetings
Swaani

Jo said...

Sandra, this is gorgeous with a capital G! love how she is chasing butterflies, awwwwww! adorable card hunni!

Jo xx

Suzanne said...

Hi Sandra, gorgeous card as always, fantastic colours. I just love it Hugs Sue x

Georgia Ehrmann said...

This is so sweet... I love the way you made it look like she is playing with the butterflies... Beautiful card and wonderful coloring...