Sunday 7 June 2015

Flights of Fantasy collection launch....... or grown up colouring in :)

 Hello folks!  It's nearly time for the fab new collection to be launched from Crafter's Companion.  It's the beautiful 'Flight of Fantasy' collection with artwork by Morgan Fitszimons.  I had so much fun colouring this image that I did it twice.  For the larger one I used my Spectrum Noirs (just the BG's) and the smaller one I coloured with my Spectrum Aquas.  I added a lick of iridescent gold acrylic paint to her wings on the smaller picture. 
The lovely wood panel backing paper is printed from the CD rom.This will be useful for so many projects.  The filigree butterfly was die cut from Kraft card and I backed it with some teal vellum before adding a few tiny gems. The Grace Frame was cut from glitter paper, chopped in half and positioned behind the large panel.  I just added a couple of scraps of ribbon and my card was complete.  I was really pleased how this one turned out.... it's quite a big card for me, I usually work on a smaller scale.
 Here is a peek of some of the other digi's that are on the CDrom and below are the show times to look out for.  For more inspiration hop on over to the Gallery Here.
Ciao for now!
Sandra xx

1 comment:

Sue Jones said...

Beautiful card- I love the two images together